We’ve formed a team for this years Relay for Life of San Ramon. What is Relay?
- Organized, overnight community fundraising walk
- Teams of people camp out around a track
- Members of each team take turns walking around the track
- Food, games and activities provide entertainment and build camaraderie
- Family-friendly environment for the entire community
Because it’s a team event, individual participants are not required to be there the entire time. But it’s so much fun, you’ll find it hard to leave! Check out their website, or watch the video below to learn more about it.
We’re looking to have at least 48 walkers over the course of 24 walkers so we can always have someone on the track, and for the majority of the time they will have someone to walk with. Interested in joining our team to fight against cancer, and promote an active lifestyle? Visit our Relay Team page to join.
Relay for Life is offering a 2015 Relay for Life HOPE t-shirt for each team member that raises $100. Donate $50 directly to Synergia as part of our fundraising efforts and we will throw in a Synergia T-shirt, and donate $30 to the Relay for Life cause.