Synergia Effect is a budding non-profit 501(c)3 corporation that came to fruition out of the love for an active and healthy lifestyle, and the desire to turn that into a method for making the world a better place. Our mission is to support the health and medical welfare of the public through connecting and developing relationships among businesses, community members, and health and wellness institutions. We see the under served communities having equal access to the process of fundraising and resources available through Synergia Effect. It is our vision to allow local businesses in smaller communities to have the opportunity to synergistically connect with their members of their community; and to impact it’s members by providing for the general well being of the whole. Upon accessing through the Internet, any hospital, clinic or non profit organization can link up with us to receive assistance.
Synergia Effect will be an iOS/Android application that will allow users to turn their everyday physical activities into charitable donations. For every mile a user walks, runs or bikes they will earn a specified amount of money for the charity of their choice. With this application they will be able to:
- Choose the charity and cause that means the most to them
- Earn and raise money for organization
- Track and review the amount of funds they have raised and the distance they have completed
- Track and manage their exercise routes
- View participating businesses and charities
- Watch Videos connected to the Synergia cause
- Manage their application account
- Utilize E-commerce page
Synergia Effect seeks to change how people, businesses and organizations live, fundraise, and give back to their community. As a back-end developer, you’ll be building the Synergia Effect’s website from the ground up. We will provide in depth UX and Technical requirement document to aid you with your work.
We are seeking recent graduates who can start immediately, are seeking national exposure and an amazing resume and portfolio builder. Time is of the essence and seek to produce and implement a beautiful and working application in a quick, but effective time frame.
We are looking for an energetic, self-starting developer that is looking for an opportunity to create the foundation in which our company will be built and run. This is a remote position, and the chosen developer will meet with the founders weekly to discuss goals for the upcoming week, review work, and determine the next steps to move forward. We are looking to launch the App in the upcoming months via Google Play and the Apple iTunes Store. We will need a database that will be able to house the following information:
- User Account information: name, birthdate, address, billing information
- Distance & mapping information and updates
- Business account information
- Charity account information
- Internal tracking, outreach, and more
- Other features as discussed
We are open to the selected developers input and promote innovative thinking and ideas
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Education Degree, or comparable experience, in web development and mobile synchronization
- Knowledge of database concepts, design and implementation
- Project and Contract examples of website development
- Ability to work with UX Research
- Ability to work well with company founders
- Project/Portfolio examples of Interactive Website development
- Mobile-to-web synchronization
- Degree in Computer Science or similar technical degree or equivalent experience
- The know-how and discipline to test his or her own code
- Receive and learn from constructive criticism
- Knowledge and skill in front-end development would be a much-added bonus
- Knowledge and ability to implement e-commerce also a plus
- Develop engaging website
- Play an integral part in shaping mobile strategy going forward
- Aid in developing the best user experience in conjunction with business & charity involvement
JOIN OUR TEAM
Please include the following in your application:
• Cover Letter
Include what your best design talent/skill is (Sketching, Illustration, Print Design & Layout, Web Design, Application design, Color, Typography, Photography, Etc.)
• Your Portfolio
For extra credit, send us a sample of a good design and a sample of a great design with brief explanations.
This position is a non-monetary compensation position and will be an excellent resume and portfolio builder. This position is also able to be used for school credit. We are willing to provide professional references. We are planning to hire for this position permanently within a planned period of time.
Interested in this position? Please send the requested products to email@example.com with ‘Back-end Web Developer’ as the subject line. Thanks and we can’t wait to see some great work!