We are looking to bring several writers onto our team to write on a variety of health and fitness topics.
Synergia Effect seeks to change how people, businesses and organizations live, fundraise, and give back to their community. As the Fitness & Health Writer, you will be one of the voices of our “Learn More” education page.
We are seeking recent graduates who can start immediately, are seeking national exposure and an amazing resume and portfolio builder. As we build our audience base and fundraising continues for the mobile application, we will utilize your knowledge and ability to write about health and fitness topics to reach customers and businesses. We believe that it’s our responsibility to educate the public about the very causes we are aiming to help fund.
Subjects include, but are not limited to:
Cancers & Illnesses
Diet & Nutrition
Charities & Institutions
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- In-depth knowledge of a variety of health and fitness topics for both the general public and special needs communities
- Ability to write clearly, cohesively, and in a way that all audiences will be able to understand and be engaged
- Engaging, energetic, and passionate about health and wellness
- Knowledge of the nonprofit community a plus but not required
- Ability to talk about subjects on camera a plus
- A desire to make a difference and change how people live and work in their community
- Working with a individuals on a variety of health & fitness levels also a plus
- Research and write engaging articles on a variety of health and fitness topics
- Engage users and the public through content and quality of information in health & fitness
This position is a non-monetary compensation position and will be an excellent resume and portfolio builder. This position is also able to be used for school credit. We are willing to provide professional references. We are planning to hire for this position permanently within a planned period of time.
Interested in this position? Please send the requested products to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Fitness and Health Specialist’ as the subject line. Thanks and we can’t wait to see some great work!