Synergia Effect is a budding non-profit 501(c)3 corporation that came to fruition out of the love for an active and healthy lifestyle, and the desire to turn that into a method for making the world a better place. Our mission is to support the health and medical welfare of the public through connecting and developing relationships among businesses, community members, and health and wellness institutions. We see the under served communities having equal access to the process of fundraising and resources available through Synergia Effect. It is our vision to allow local businesses in smaller communities to have the opportunity to synergistically connect with their members of their community; and to impact it’s members by providing for the general well being of the whole. Upon accessing through the Internet, any hospital, clinic or non profit organization can link up with us to receive assistance.
Synergia Effect will be an iOS/Android application that will allow users to turn their everyday physical activities into charitable donations. For every mile a user walks, runs or bikes they will earn a specified amount of money for the charity of their choice. With this application they will be able to:
- Choose the charity and cause that means the most to them
- Earn and raise money for organization
- Track and review the amount of funds they have raised and the distance they have completed
- Track and manage their exercise routes
- View participating businesses and charities
- Watch Videos connected to the Synergia cause
- Manage their application account
- Utilize E-commerce page
Synergia Effect seeks to change how people, businesses and organizations live, fundraise, and give back to their community.
As a mobile developer, you’ll be building the Synergia Effect’s application from the ground up. We will provide a beautifully designed visuals for you to turn into a live application that is anticipated to be used across the country for any activity that can be measured by distance. An in depth UX and Technical requirement document will also be provided
We are seeking recent graduates who can start immediately, are seeking national exposure and an amazing resume and portfolio builder. Time is of the essence and seek to produce and implement a beautiful and working application in a quick, but effective time frame.
We are looking for an energetic, self-starting designer that is looking for an opportunity to create the visual face of our company. This is a remote position, and the chosen designer will meet with the founders weekly to discuss goals for the upcoming week, review work, and determine the next steps to move forward. We are looking to launch the App in the upcoming months via Google Play and the Apple iTunes Store. The designer will also be interacting with mobile and web developers as we bring the Synergia App to life.
Required Skills & Experience
- Educational Degree, or comparable experience, in web development and mobile synchronization
- Knowledge of database concepts, design and implementation
- Project and Contract examples of website development
- Update and develop site as needed with company growth
- Ability to work with UX Research and wireframes
- Implement visual designs as provided by graphic designer
- Ability to work well with graphic designer and company founders
- Project/Portfolio examples of Interactive Website development
- Mobile-to-web synchronization
- Graphically oriented with strong attention to detail and UI elements preferred
- Degree in Computer Science or similar technical degree or equivalent experience
- Front and Back-end Web development an excellent skill
- Knowledge and ability to implement e-commerce
- The know-how and discipline to test his or her own code
- Receive and learn from constructive criticism
- Develop engaging website
- Work tightly with a graphic designer & the company founders
- Play an integral part in shaping mobile strategy going forward
- Aid in developing the best user experience in conjunction with business & charity involvement
Join Our Team
Please include the following in your application:
• Cover Letter
Include what your best design talent/skill is (Sketching, Illustration, Print Design & Layout, Web Design, Application design, Color, Typography, Photography, Etc.)
• Your Portfolio
For extra credit, send us a sample of a good design and a sample of a great design with brief explanations.
This position is a non-monetary compensation position and will be an excellent resume and portfolio builder. If you are still in school, this position may also be used for school credit. We are willing to provide professional references. We are planning to hire for this position permanently within a planned period of time.
Interested in this position? Please send the requested work to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Front End Web Developer’ as the subject line.